Reykjavik’s leading guide to entertainment, eating out, museums and galleries.
Read the Issue
In this issue, you’ll find…
- On the Cover – December in Iceland
- Top Things To-Do in November in Reykjavik
- What’s On Instagram Picks
- Notable Festivities and Recurring Events
- The Reykjavik Sightseeing Experience
- The What’s On Skyr Experience
- 7 facts you (probably) didn’t know about Icelandic volcanoes
- The Icelandic Beer Experience
- The Reykjavik Coffee Experience
- Notable Events in the History of Iceland
- The Reykjavik Museum Walk
- Our in-depth Event Calendar, featuring Reykjavik Museum of Photography, National Gallery of Iceland, The Culture House, Reykjavik Art Museum (Hafnarhús, Ásmundarsafn and Kjarvalsstaðir), The National Museum of Iceland, Museum of Design and Applied Art, Hafnarborg, The Nordic House, ASÍ Art Gallery and many more!
- Our selected recommendations for Art & Culture, Nighlife, Shopping & Style and Food & Drink
- Very Practical Information
- And more!
No comment yet, add your voice below!