You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of things we think you should do this month! Tag your photos with #WhatsOnRVK as you check items off the list and stop by at the What’s On House with final proof that you’ve done ‘em all! Have fun!
Check out the November 2014 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
The Top 10 Things To-Do in November
- Attend Iceland Airwaves! (No brainer…)
- Try out all 3 What’s On/Airwaves cocktails!
- See at least 1 show in every official venue! (There’s 13 of them!)
- Check out as many awesome off-venues as you can!
- See FM Belfast – it’s a must
- See the band that’ll be world famous in less than a year!
- See Agent Fresco, Vök, Amabadama or Mammút. Preferably all though.
- Do a day tour to see some nature as well
- Soak the music out in an Icelandic swimming pool
- See the Northern Lights after a night of shows!