You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of things we think you should do this month! Tag your photos with #WhatsOnRVK as you check items off the list and stop by at the What’s On House with final proof that you’ve done ‘em all! Have fun!
Check out the October 2014 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
The Top 10 To-Do in September
- Take a cheeky selfie at Gullfoss!
- See a Whale!
- Taste something uniquely Icelandic!
- Visit a local swimming pool!
- Be a Viking and have ice cream in the rain!
- Visit one of Reykjavik’s museums!
- Don’t get stranded due to a Volcanic Eruption
- Explore a volcanic Lava Tube
- Taste Icelandic Blueberries with cream or Skyr
- See the Northern Lights!