You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of things we think you should do this month!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the April 2015 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
The Top 10 Things To-Do in April
- Indulge on an Easter Egg!
- Check out Sequences Art Festival!
- Visit Hallgrímskirkja on Good Friday for the Passía Concert!
- Check out Reykjavik Shorts&Docs Festival!
- Enjoy the Children’s Culture Festival!
- Ride a snowmobile.
- Climb a glacier!
- See the ancient manuscripts of the Settlement Sagas!
- Go swimming with the Reykjavik City Card!
- Taste the Icelandic fish and lamb!