You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of things we think you should do this month!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the May 2015 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
The Top 10 Things To-Do in April
- Ride a snowmobile.
- Climb a glacier!
- Go all Icelandic and watch Eurovision passionately!
- Make sure you string curses together when our official “friendly” nations cheat us out of a full house of points
- Explore a Lava cave
- Dive in pristine clear glacial melt water!
- Experience the Reykjavik Arts Festival
- See a Puffin!
- Have some Icelandic fish and lamb
- See the sunrise in the middle of the night!