You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in April in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the April 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Things To-Do in April in Reykjavik
- Go swimming! Icelanders go swimming in every weather, thanks to geothermally heated swimming pools.
- Get some ice cream – Again, Icelanders eat ice cream in every weather, and at all hours of the day too!
- Try to spot a lóa (golden plover) – The tiny gold and black bird brings the spring to Iceland, according to superstition.
- Read an Icelandic saga – They’re historical and literary treasures, but also just very entertaining to read.
- Go to the Volcano house – Use the opportunity on a rainy day and learn about the volcanic forces that created Iceland.
- Celebrate the First Day of Summer on April 21st, whatever the weather!