You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in February in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the March 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Things To-Do in March in Reykjavik
- Eat an easter egg. Not only is it filled with candy, it‘s also made out of chocolate!
- Go see the Northern Lights before the days get too long for you to be able to see them!
- Eat something! Preferably something made by a world class chef during Food And Fun!
- Keep an eye out for Yoko Ono’s Imagine Peace tower, it’s lit at night the week after the spring equinox.
- See a glacier up close on a Glacier hike!
- Drink beer, 1st of March is beer day!
- Go get some Icelandic design during DesignMarch!
- Go swimming in a geothermal pool!