You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in May in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the May 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Things To-Do in May in Reykjavik
- Go swimming!
- See some art at the Reykjavík Art Festival
- The puffins are here! Go see them!
- Watch Iceland win the Eurovision song contest (probably).
- Get out of the city, enjoy spring in Icelandic nature.
- While you’re there, go lambspotting! It’s lambing season on Icelandic farms.
- Ride the majestic Icelandic horse (in a horseriding tour).
- If you’re not tired of animals yet, take a whale watching tour.