You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in September in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the September 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Things To-Do in July in Reykjavik
- Go see the Northern Lights, of course!
- Check out Nordic Music Days, founded in 1888, making it one of the oldest music festivals
- Pay a visit to the Icelandic National museum and get acquainted with the birth of the nation.
- Take a walk through Hljómskálagarðurinn to look at those gorgeous autumn colours.
- Go swimming in an Icelandic geothermally heated swimming pool.
- Get some lamb and potatoes. Harvest season brings exceptionally good ingredients to markets and restaurants.
- If you plan on going out of town, go berry picking! Two types of blueberries and crowberries are the most common berries in Iceland.