You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in May in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the v 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Things To-Do in July in Reykjavik
- Stay up all night in the midnight sun!
- See a puffin, a whale or, if you’re lucky, an arctic fox
- If time is scarce and you don’t have time to go foxspotting, the Reykjavík Family Park and Zoo has all the Icelandic animals and then some.
- Go swimming! Whether it’s in some of Reykjavík’s luxurious geothermal swimming pools, the Blue Lagoon or just a hot spring out in nature
- If it rains, you don’t have to give up your chance to be in nature, just go caving!
- Diving also works, because you’re going to get wet anyway. The Silfra fissure at Þingvellir is a world-class diving spot!
- Eat ice cream