You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in December in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the December 2015 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Top 10 Things To-Do in December in Reykjavik
- Take a stroll through the city centre to see the Christmas lights.
- Go to a Christmas concert.
- See Yoko Ono’s Imagine Peace tower before they snuff it out on December 8th, the anniversary of John Lennon’s death.
- Go downtown on Þorláksmessa (December 23rd) and get the last Christmas present.
- Speaking of Þorláksmessa, ever had fermented skate? It’s an Icelandic Þorláksmessa tradition to at least attempt to ingest this malodorous seafood.
- In the mood for something a little sweeter? Christmas cookies are a bit more palatable way to get into the Icelandic Christmas spirit.
- What are you doing New Year’s Eve? One word: Fireworks!