You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in January in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the January 2016 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Top 10 Things To-Do in January in Reykjavik
- Stop by the Volcano House and learn all about the powerful volcanic activity underneath Iceland…
- Go see the Northern Lights! Check out our guide to maximise your chances of seeing this natural wonder
- Take winter in Iceland all the way, go snowmobiling on a glacier!
- Warm up after a cold day by going swimming in a geothermal pool.
- If you’re feeling a bit more luxurious, Reykjavík has great Spas too!
- Eat some fish! As you can imagine, Reykjavík has some great restaurants specialising in seafood dishes
- It’s after Christmas, which means only one thing. Everything’s on sale! Use this opportunity to stock up on gorgeous clothes, Icelandic design products or warm and cosy winter clothing.