You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in October in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the November 2015 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Top 10 Things To-Do in November in Reykjavik
- Whether it’s off or on venue, go see a show at the Iceland Airwaves. It’s been going strong for 15 years now and has become a standard in the Icelandic music scene.
- See a famous Icelandic band, they won’t let you down. We even have hip hop now!
- See an obscure band that’s just starting out, when they get famous, you’ll be able to tell your friends you saw them before they were cool.
- Winter in Iceland may be different from what you expected but there is a solution for that, glacier walking! Here’s your chance to get those snowy selfies people are expecting.
- Icelandic chocolate is excellent, and drinking it warm is perfect this time of year. Most cafés serve hot chocolate, and make sure you get it with whipped cream on top!
- Get a lopapeysa (Icelandic woollen sweater). Sensing a theme here? It’s all about keeping warm. It doesn’t hurt that they look good and allow you to blend in with the locals.
- We’ve said it before, we’ll say it again, do not miss Aurora Borealis, the glorious Northern Lights! November is one of the best months for seeing them.