You’re in Iceland – now go enjoy Iceland! Here is a list of Top 10 Things To-Do in October in Reykjavik. We think you should do them all!
We encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the October 2015 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
Top 10 Things To-Do in October in Reykjavik
- Take a look at the Northern Lights! They’re back!
- Get lost in all the Fall Colours!
- Soak in a hot tub and chat to locals!
- Eat Ice Cream in the rain!
- Go see some whales!
- And explore a lava cave!
- Enjoy the museums of Reykjavik!
- Check out the Imagine Peace Tower!
- Taste something uniquely Icelandic!
- That includes (but not limited to) blueberries!