It’s December, which means Christmas. We’ll try not to get too fixated on that though, as the month is long – and really, Christmas is only a small, while significant, part of it.
As ever, we encourage you to tag your photos using #WhatsOnRvk, as proof that you’ve did those things you’re bound to be boasting of!
Check out the December 2014 issue of What’s On Magazine here.
The Top 10 Things To-Do in December
- Attend an Icelandic Christmas Buffet – it’s an experience
- Try out the What’s On Christmas Cocktails!
- Attend a New Year’s Eve Bonfire!
- Have some Malt & Appelsín
- Hug an Icelandic Santa Clause
- Roll in the snow, assuming there’s snow…otherwise just roll happily
- Attend an Icelandic Christmas Concert
- Light a firework!
- Have a Ginger Bread Christmas Ice Cream!
- Catch the Northern Lights