The summer has passed and winter is approaching quickly …or may already be here! All is quiet, that is, except for the Airwaves Music Festival, which takes over the city of Reykjavík in early November. The hottest Icelandic artists perform alongside some of the most talented musicians from around the world. Take advantage of the tourist off season and enjoy Iceland with a little bit of breathing room! You should definitely:
- Discover a favourite new Icelandic artist at Airwaves 2022!
- Book a northern lights tour. We‘ve seen some beautiful aurora already this year – have you considered seeing them from a boat?!
- Take the kids to see some family-friendly films at the Children‘s Film Festival
- Get out of the cold and catch some new international cinema or a classic film on Friday nights at beloved art house cinema Bíó Paradís (Romeo + Juliet and Robocop are showing this month!)
- Visit an ice cave!
- Pay a visit to Iceland’s National Museum!
- Try some fresh Icelandic fish.